21 Mar 2012

Totes and tins......

Ta..Da.... I did it ... made myself a tote out of the sale fabric that I bought on Sunday from          Wal-Mart. 
I love it!  It is only 12 x 10", but is just big enough for me to carry the essential around with me while I am visiting!
  It has pockets on the inside and outside too for bits and bobs. 
 I can see me making  another three now - I had little faces light up last night when my granddaughters came home from school and saw my bag and Mom is eyeing out some funky bright fabric for hers......

We had these cookies over the St Patrick weekend
 I just  love the tins, they have a little bit of a  vintage look,  so I will be keeping them. 
I am sure they will be great to store a bit of ribbon or lace.... I am quiet sure I will find some good use for them

Have a wonderful day
Hugs
Cheryl
xxx

2 comments:

Jillayne said...

Yay! Now I can tell you here how cute your bag is. It may be small, but it packs a lot of style!

Julie Marie said...

Hi Cheryl... what a beautiful bag!... I love all the pockets inside... and those cookies sound delish!... xoxo Julie Marie